So. A couple of days ago, I promised to publish this entry about this relationship I have with this girl (whom I insanely like by the way), rediscovery of self-love, and Buddhism. BUT I CAN’T! Why? I’m waiting for my professor in International Organisations to give the grades out. He said that he would release it yesterday, then postponed it this morning, then moved it to tonight. Still, nothing. So until I know how badly I’ve done, I won’t be able write with a relaxed mind.
Exactly one week ago, I told the girl in my dream (here and here. Those were written before I pledged to make better content, so brace yourself) that I love her. She figured I would tell her when I felt like it, even if she didn’t ask, and that she would get it straight from me and not from my friend. We talked ’til 1:45AM, and we talked about a lot of things, mainly on how we should deal with the crumbling relationship we now have. And being the “kind-hearted” girl that she is, she tries to help me move forward. Bless her. I don’t know where to begin, but at least you guys know.
P.S. I’m still working on the post about love. I’m working on paper for uni, so I’m still pretty much swamped.
A couple of days ago, a friend of mine announced that he (keeping identity to a bare minimum here. Actually, let’s name my friend as Jude, one of the greatest names!) is in a relationship with a person of the same-sex, hence, the title of this blog. I’ve actually been having thought’s on Jude’s sexuality ever I first met him. The dude’s really intelligent, though he can be quite klutzy. He is a really awesome friend, and he’s very open to new things and new ideas. When he updated his Facebook status as “now in a relationship,” a load of people bombarded his wall with questions. Although, nobody knew that he was in a gay relationship (the word gay is not offensive. I would know, I had gender studies at uni.) He messaged me on that same night saying: My face just lit up like a fucking Christmas tree on Christmas eve. I LOVE gay couples, especially gay guy couples. Why? Well, I guess it’s because I have a bias for gay guy couples, and I was once in a gay relationship. This relationship was my second-to-the-last I had before I met my ex- (I love how she’s just a basis for everything in this blog.) This was also the point when women started to bore me (I apologise to the female readers), and I needed some extra excitement in my life. I’ll be brutally honest, all I wanted from that relationship was sex, and I played him into thinking that I truly had feelings for him. I got what I wanted, and I basically threw him away because I found another person that could “fulfil my carnal desires.” My gay relationship ended badly, and it was very ugly. At any rate, I wished Jude good luck and help if he ran into any problems.
In terms of me getting into a relationship, I have no idea where I’m headed. Acads and uni seem to be the centre of my existence, and it’s frustrating to know that I don’t have time to like someone, to let her know that I do genuinely love her or to make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Ironically, I had time to tell her that I wouldn’t want to see her (here).
I am all sorts of confusion. I might write about my gay relationship one day, omitting the sexual content of course.
A song by my very talented cousin! I have I high standards when it comes to art, and this is fan-blooming-tastic!
Grab this interesting sex thing off facebook :))
1. Vocalize your enjoyment! Listening to a woman bellow in ecstasy “I’m … COOOOOOOMING!” is as good, if not better, than the sex itself.
2. … but don’t forget that other people in house/apartment nearby will hear you, especially if he is awkward about that sort of thing.
3. NO. TEETH. (What are you, eighteen? You should know that by now, really.)
4. Offering to let him come on your face will make his friggin‘ day. If that’s too porn-y for you, let him come on your chest instead.
5. That slow, gentle, tender sex you’re having? It’s probably for your benefit, not his. “Guys love the express train 90 percent of the time, so get off the local!” Maybe just be clear that there should be a fast sex/slow sex balance in the relationship, lest he think you like the jackhammering as much as he does.
6. Men don’t only love penis massages—they love back and shoulder massages, too. Making him come then rolling him over and mounting his butt to administer a back massage is a lovely way to bring on A Post-Coital Man Nap.
7. Wait to hop in the shower and wash all that dirty, dirty sex off. “Come back to bed after you’re done warding off a UTI in the loo when we’re finished—there’s nothing like savoring the moment.” Aww, they get lonely when we leave them in bed by themselves!
8. Boys have nipples, too, and sometimes, they can be very sensitive. His junk isn’t the only place he wants you to kiss!
9. Assume your guy’s anus is feeling neglected, too. “Don’t forget that some guys like a pinkie in the ass.” He just might be too embarrassed to ask for it, so let your fingers wander and see what happens.
10. Get out of the bedroom. “Women forget to have sex anywhere other than in bed without guidance.” I think this means he likes to do it in the shower?